Vivafit is a soft gelatine capsule containing a combination of antioxidants including omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals which have scientifically proven prophylactic and therapeutic beneficial effects.
- Co-prescription in the management and for prevention of Diabetes Mellitus, Cardio-VasculardiseaseslikeAtherosclerosis,Hypertension,CoronaryArtery Disease.
- Co-prescription in the Management of Obesity, Dyslipidemia, PCOS.
- Co-prescription in geriatric disorders, convalescence from debilitating diseases.
- Treatment or prevention of deficiency of certain vitamins and minerals due to poor diet (malnutrition, restrictive conditions like chronic diarrhoea, cardiac and renal disorders) and during old age.
- Supplementation of antioxidants for a better health and fitness including prevention of degenerative conditions like cataract.
Dosage and Direction for Use
1 capsule a day or as directed by the Physician for short or long term use
Some trials with omega-3-acids at a very high dose demonstrated prolongation of bleeding For oral use as a medical foodANTIOXIDANT CAPSULEFor the use of Registered Medical Practitioner or Hospital or Laboratory only 3839time which did not exceed the normal physiological limits and did not produce clinically significant bleeding episodes. However, in view of the effects people with known bleeding disorders should take it cautiously under guidance of a Physician for long term use.
Vivafit contains ethyl esters of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) obtained from the oil of several fish sources. It is not known whether patients with allergies to fish and/or shellfish, are at increased risk of an allergic reaction to Vivafit. It should be used with caution in patients with known hypersensitivity to fish and/or shellfish.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Consult a physician for use of Vivafit during pregnancy and lactation.
Anticoagulants or Other Drugs Affecting Coagulation
Clinical trials have not been done to thoroughly examine the effect of concomitant use of Vivafit with anticoagulants. Patients receiving treatment with Vivafit and an anticoagulant or other drug affecting coagulation (e.g., anti-platelet agents) should be monitored periodically.